- Board Meeting Monday April 14, 2014 at 7:00pm at the Loudoun Valley Community Center.
- 10U and 12U Liberty All-Star Assessment dates have been announced!! See the "Liberty Program" page for specific assessment dates and tentative schedules.
- Registration for the Spring 2014 season is now closed.
- The Spring 2014 is now available:
Tickets have now gone on sale for the Team USA Softball doubleheader on June 19 at Fireman’s Field in Purcellville. Gates open at 5pm and the first pitch is 6:30. FREE autograph session after the game with the Team USA players at Bush Tabernacle (roller rink).
Loudoun County Parks and Recreation will also be opening some additional spots later this week for the player clinic that will take place on June 20th from 9-12 at Bolen Park.
The Western Loudoun Girls Softball Association (WLGSA, formerly the Western Loudoun Girls Softball League, or WLGSL) is a community association established to provide a recreational softball program for girls, ages 5-18 years, from the towns of Western Loudoun County. These towns include: Hamilton, Lovettsville, Purcellville and Round Hill. Players from other surrounding areas (Bluemont, Hillsboro, Lincoln, Philomont, and Waterford) are included under those township areas.
Leagues are setup by age group and are comprised of one or more teams from each of the four towns listed above.
A player’s ‘league age’ is determined by her age on January 1.
Western Loudoun Girls Softball is divided into six divisions:
- 6 and under (6U) – T-ball
- 8 and under (8U) - machine-pitch
- 10 and under (10U) – players fast pitch
- 12 and under (12U) – players fast pitch
- 14 and under (14U) – players fast pitch
- 18 and under (18U) – players fast pitch
If you have any questions just email your closest town coordinator, which you can find their contact info on the Board Members page.
WLGSA is proud to be affiliated with Loudoun County Parks, Recreations and Community Services.